CityTourist is a travel and leisure company based out of Santa Barbara, CA. We are seeking a part-time Web Graphic Designer to work with our Marketing team on short term design projects. The Web Graphic Designer will work on logo design, campaign collateral design, as well as client page advertising layout.
- Working closely with the Executive Director and the Director of Marketing to design and produce needed work.
- Adhering to corporate branding policies and guidelines to ensure that design work is consistent with overall company brand.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
Education and Training:
- Proficiency in designing for web: logos, icons, images, layout
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver (or comparable)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and HTML standards
- Knowledge of Wordpress, jQuery helpful, but not necessary
- Knowledge of photography helpful, but not necessary
- Will consider remote.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter describing your applicable background and experience for this role. Include your hourly and or project based requirements and history in text format via the form process provided. Also include links to past work with a brief explanation of what the client was looking for.
If this position is listed on a site other than CityTourist, please apply through the following link: http://citytourist.com/careers/web-graphic-designer-santa-barbara-ca
Recruiters and Placement Agencies
If you are interested in becoming an authorized employment agency / recruiter for CityTourist, please contact our human resources department using our contact form. Unfortunately, we cannot accept resumes from recruiters or third party agencies, unless there has been a prior written agreement with the recruiter or agency to do so.
CITYTOURIST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER